1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Full Soulstone Token on Drach

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Sophi, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sophi

Sophi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    I have a full soulstone token sitting on Drach and I can't move it, and I dont' play there - so it's doing me no good whatsoever!
    (It ended up there 'cause I thought I might start playing that shard, but didn't after all..)

So here's what I would like to do: either sell it for 30mil in gold, or trade it for another full soulstone token (either option is fine by me) BUT I need the gold or token on either of these shards:
    Pacific or

(been a couple days) ......Well ok, I didn't think it would be this hard so... willing to take something comparable in trade on one of the shards listed above - such as a lighthouse for example..... ok, thx

I'm sry I have no icq so please reply to this post, I will check it periodically.

#1 Sophi, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014