1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Full spellbook

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Noie, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Noie

Noie Guest

Since I can't remember what to kill to get all the spells, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive anyways, I'm looking to buy a full spellbook. :)

2. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

use general chat and ask.. if I am around I will put one together for you.

Get the low level spells at the reagent shops sometimes goes up to level 4 but level 3's are common.

any scribe can make the rest.

3. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Like the man said. Use general chat and someone will take care of you. I have several full spell books laying around, I'd be happy to give you one.

4. Noie

Noie Guest

Still trying to find one. I'd actually just settle for a mark scroll at this point. Oh, how I miss marking... :)

5. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Let me know a ggod time to catch you on. I'll be happy to give you one.

6. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

On second thought, I just placed a vendor in Luna. West side, second house South of road to bank, West side of road (owner Jess) I'll place a full spellbook there for you. Let me know when you get it. I'll keep a watch and if someone else buys it, I'll replace it.

Ken

7. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

That one went fast. i'll make 5 or 6 more, perhaps one will last for you ;)

8. Noie

Noie Guest

Sorry! I'm logging in for the first time this week. Work has been keeping me extra busy.

Well, didn't get one, but thanks for trying! There must be quite a few people that need spellbooks. Glad some folks got helped. :)

9. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Check NW inside Cor Vendors in Luna, I'll put a cpl out in a few mins. Just got into work & will take me a few to get logged in & do anything

10. Noie

Noie Guest

Thanks so much for the spellbooks!