1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fully grown cocoa trees

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Victoria Navarre, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Why do they have to be sooooo hard to place where I want them? All I get when trying to place it where I want it is this.

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* :cursing:

Anyone that has been trying to place that tree knows the "clicking" also.

2. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I hear ya! *laughs*

Try putting it in a crate, place the crate where you want the tree and break the crate with an axe.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

That is some creativity you got there lol. I have not worked with the cocoa trees so I most likely would not have thought of that :p

4. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As much as I would like to take credit for it, someone else told me about that! I agree though it is a really creative solution..and it works!

5. I am going to have to try that Miri. Thanks!

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Instead of crates, just use your trashbarrel :)
    Place it where you want your tree to be, put the tree inside and then axe it.
    Be sure to axe the barrel within the 3 mins timer, or your item will be deleted!

7. Theres quite a few items in-game that are hard to place in the appropriate tile. Maybe it will be easier with SA?

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Target two tiles west of where you want it.

9. I doubt it... the KR client is even worse than the 2D client for exact placing. However, I have found that it helps to zoom in close when placing with KR, but walls are still an issue. The new client is supposed to vastly improve the circle of transparency though, so maybe.

10. This is how I planted my rubble coconut palm. Works great. :thumbsup:

11. Fink

Fink Guest

Bags work, too.

The trash barrel's probably the best as you can place things under arches and other obstructive things; just about anywhere you can stand. The only drawback with it is I lost connection once with some stuff in the trash and couldn't reconnect until it was emptied. Luckily it wasn't anything irreplaceable.