1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fun at Minax base

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by tink'r_toiz, Jul 5, 2009.

1. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to say hello to all the unfamiliar (and familiar) players at Minax base this morning!!!

Great defense you guys! That was the most fun I have had in a long time ... I just have to say one thing...

DID YOU GUYS LOSE SOMETHING???

[​IMG]

*grins*

Congrats on corrupting 6 towns! Yep, Brit is still safely in TB control and Trinsic... hmmmmm, sorry Meriadoc, TOI was just trying to say hiya and don't worry, the sig you lost is being well cared for :lick:... WELCOME BACK BERE... we MISSED YA!!!

2. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Those darn TB thieves! But yes, it was great fun yesterday!

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I do have to say thanks to all on both sides, it was our first attempt at a defence ( :3) and all in all i think we did quite well.

Glad we got some action soon into it, after about an hour we thought we might have a free corruption, im so glad that wasnt the case!!!

Learnt alot and will definatly be out for more hunting!Especially as we dont have the man power to re-defend after the first 6hours of holding. I do have to say i really hate the timers at present!!!

We ended up defending for what was close to 5hours for about the same time of holding, it was barely enough time to get half the people who wanted them war horses! The plus i suppose is we will definatly be having another defence soon, probably the weekend maybe sunday again.