1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fun fight tonight (NO Tamers)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by calaman, Aug 10, 2008.

1. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Was a great fight tonight to all that was there didnt see one tamer on the field makes for a nice change. Thats all:danceb:

2. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

And where exactly did this fight take place?

3. razic

razic Guest

4. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

mostly out of the houses and out of GZ too

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

there were tamers on all night....all kodran showed on was a tamer, you must mean we didnt have any tamers on eh?

6. razic

razic Guest

No, for a while tonight there were TnT, TO, and KoC all fighting and not one tamer came.

7. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

Kodran was out, but I only seen one attack from him/her and it was a fail.

the nastys were out but all I seen them do was block the entrance to luna for a while. then something happened to one of them, I think it was a fatal fire eating stunt.

8. Nico

Nico Guest

Where was this at again?Luna?Nothing like encouraging luna fighting...

9. Goron

Goron Guest

I had a blast.
    (can't resist taking a jab at k0c)--> especially after we killed several k0c, they sat in the GZ for the next hour or so licking their wounds while the big boys (reds/oranges) continued the fights:lick:

Nah, but all n all it was good fun

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You and GG smoking the same stuff now eh? :danceb:

PS. U can continue to sit in your house for now on as well... the guild will be going SL very soon and not a half faction half non faction etc. the entire guild... so enjoy your perma stat.

11. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

True, there were few tamers for a while, but earlier in the day, Kodran and the NSTY's were camping Krystal's house and the TO house with three greater dragons. When they could get the critters to attack me, one dragon did 150 points of damage (against my 41 fire resist) and another did 126! That's nuts.

That was, till I logged on my discorder and went to town. It was like using raid on a wasp nest! They scattered!

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

na I was on for a minute i saw koc gte smoked and then run to town shooting arrows at people naked... was kinda funny watching elmer get newlied over and over.

13. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Thats great Kage i wish more guilds had that kind of devotion i dont believe in the split guilds half faction/half non faction as far as perma stat goes we will see...

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm sorry I missed it. I will make sure to get my tamer out more to make Siege more enjoyable for me.

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know why cant you have fun too!