1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fun House!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Two simple things both I assume will get locked eventually so why not just ball it all into one...

Monolith your trash. When I left TNT I asked Krystal if I could keep my vendor spot or I'd remove it if it would be a problem. She said to keep it. At the sametime I removed all but a small amount of gold off it. I left the 15 scrolls and added items from time to time, mostly for new players at cheap prices. You think your gonna screw me over and remove me as a friend to the house and drop my vendor? I know TNT has done this in the past but I thought I'd let the public know what a piece of garbage you are. All in all I lost nothing but a few 100k so I hope it was worth it.

KOC, mainly Kage Bo and Energy Vortex -

Great job dieing to me 3v1 and a special thanks to Kage for logging in Richy Rich after I pwned you. I think most of us are aware but just incase I'll point out Richy Rich is CoM and therefore blue. See KOC couldn't handle being in there own faction so they split up into COM and Minax. Minax so they won't have to fight TNT and COM on the characters they farm silver with in hopes LOW won't kill them. Even with this you still managed to fail Kage. You got your dragon killed by me while running a blue discord tamer. Wow, impressive....almost as impressive as dieing to me yesterday and getting your dog killed too. Maybe it's time KOC hungup UO... :sad4:

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

wow you have managed to kill my gm equiped tamer bye guard wacking him and you was able to kill my dragon while I was afk... I applaud you...

Oh and you killled Energy Vortex with your Super Dragon...

Did I miss anything?

Everyone please give Lil D a big hand of applause!

I did see you on your mage for a brief moment... I though it was funny to watch you tuck tail into the house and log onto your Teenage Mutant NInja Tamer!

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

*spits on big d* *applauds the "greater" dragon*

[​IMG]

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Tuck tail? You mean like when EV died and you logged on a blue tamer?
    *chuckles*
    Cry about my template....please cry

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Resisdents of North Carolina and the surrounding area, please be advised. There have been reports of a strange ape-like animal walking upright through the streets terrorizing the locals. The creature reportedly broke into a local supermarket grabbing what appeared to be several cases of beer and left the premise. Witnesses report hearing a mumbling "female" voice coming from the creature which seemed to be complaining in a broken english about having to go get more beer for master. Scientist have concluded that the animal posses little threat to humans, but if you encounter this creature on your own, it is believed to be calmed by phrases of "1337 speak" and promises of false manhood proved through the ability to play a video game 16 hours a day. It is also believed that talking about male genitalia ecessively in ventrilo is necessary for keeping the beast tranquil. The AP has provided a picture for the general public.
    [​IMG]

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LMFAO

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I don't get it?

8. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im sure you don't. I wouldnt want to either. Looks scary to me.

9. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

omg, he doesnt remember!!!

10. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

In all fairness there is a 98% chance he was debilitatingly drunk.

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Why don't u explain..

12. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

See, he does remember, he's just playing dumb!

13. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I told Hef via ICQ to let all LOW know i'm transferring house and to have you remove your vendor. That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.....I'll be more than happy to copy and paste icq if you need.

Your vendor is not the only vendor that will be dropping. There should be few other vendors. Mostly the players who are not playing. I'm not leaving vendors at the house just to take up a spot when others are wanting to place.

Oh....you didn't lose anything. Just click on the house sign and retrieve your items and gold you NOOB.

14. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think it was 4 times in 2 locations I had to retrieve all my stuff from the house sign because a house had been transferred and the new 'owner' forgot to reset my contracts. I'm so glad I won't have to do that again now I've got my own place.

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If your not friended to the house (since you removed me) then you won't get anything from the sign.

16. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

R0FL LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I Wet myself a little......ROFLMAO......THIS IS GREAT!!!!

18. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Gotta love trash talk expecially when it comes from the mouth of somone playing the easiest template in uo. Look we get it you can only compete with a rng(RANDOM number generated) template its ok we understand. Go look in the mirror and repeat this..... GOD THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE ME THE KING OF ULTIMA ONLINE ME AND MY GREATER DRAGON ARE SO UBER LEET WE ARE UNSTOPABLE.

19. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If its so easy why isn't everyone playing it? Or how bout one other person on the shard playing it well, just one? Like I've said 100 times its not an easy template and your guildmates have proven that but sucking on it. Now they just complain about it instead of even trying to compete. Way to stand out of the crowd and not cry like a little girl scout about my template.

20. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Oh yeah. This one too...

A. Show respect at all times.

B. Help build the Community.
    The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.