1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fun story from the other night

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Cruxshadow, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You thieves do good work! I keep getting requests for toss away weapons because "some damn thief just stole my war fork":).

P.S. Mindblast and poison work off your mage skill, no eval required; even better if he's not moving lay a poison field on him then MB while you wail on him. Explode pots with ep jewels could be nasty too.

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Do poison fields get the same boost to level 2 if you're human and have 120 magery?

4. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

lol ya, we have a stash of imbued war forks, thats for sure. i dunno about the other guys, but if you want, ill sell mine back to you, and then you can just sell them back instead of having to make new ones. ill give em to ya cheap (because im still enjoying that imbued kryss you hooked me up with lol)

if that sounds good to you, leme know. i think i got about 5-10 forks right now and only 2 or 3 are hero dyed (thanks boba!).