1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fun with a Valorite Hammer.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Fargrist, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Fargrist

Fargrist Visitor

I found a Valorite Hammer in a recent IDOC and was wondering what to do.

It has 15 charges and I was planning on making Silver Etched Maces for my macer.

Try to get an Undead Undead Slayer. :)

Anyone got any recent info on what happens with Valorite Runics?

Are there any bugs or other things to take care with?

Thanks!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You can't get a double slayer that way anymore.

The only double slayers you can make are bows, and that's by imbuing undead slayer onto a juka bow before upgrading it, then upgrading it and hoping that you get the slayer you want

3. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

When was the last time you considered using one? There's been a number of changes over the last 6-8 years, and that's not even counting reforging.

4. Fargrist

Fargrist Visitor

Ah bugga. Hmm. Might just lock it down as deco then. I don't really need anything, was just going to have a play around.

Thank you.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Basara

You can still make weapons far better than what you can imbue with it.

Either
    1 charge at a time making a recipe item that allows runic properties to be added (like the silver etched mace) that will be random
    or
    5 charges at a time with Reforging (subset of the imbuing skill) on items crafted out of normal iron with normal tools to get three items, with some say on about what goes on them.

The latter can result in some really over the top weapons.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  6. Fargrist

Fargrist Visitor

7. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

You could try on Test Center first. I don't know if it is currently active but at least for some time we were even able to copy characters to Test Center (for free even).