1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fun with Turkey Hunting

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivorythorn, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I was getting bored with the turkey "hunting" when I decided to work on my mage, now it's a character I usually only use to mark runes, but I want to work up his skills. I recalled to Brit bank for some reason, and of course people were trying to kill a turkey. So I joined in, and started blasting away.
    Heh, it was fun, and a lot easier than with my Paladin. Didn't die near as much, and this character has no insurance so when I did die, I didn't lose gold. Then when I got bored with that, I polymorphed into a gorilla, later a gargoyle and then a polar bear. :mf_prop: It was fun, and that's what I want from a GAME is to have fun. Sure the pixel crack you get is nice, but if gets to be a grind then why do it?
  2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004