1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Funky moongate

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

so i logged on becuase i was bored and i saw this moongaet. i thought it was bugged or just a client error but then i logged on and off and it was still there!

2. If only they would spend time needed in other areas of the game rather than fancy moongates, this game could be so much better [​IMG]

3. <blockquote><hr>

If only they would spend time needed in other areas of the game rather than fancy moongates, this game could be so much better [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Its one of those moongates that makes you stare at it, and sends messages to your head. Insta step thru the gate into trammel you know you want to give up PVP. Step in the trammel gate [​IMG]

4. BlackBetty

BlackBetty Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If only they would spend time needed in other areas of the game rather than fancy moongates, this game could be so much better [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on. You KNOW that special April 1st gift was worth way more than any fixes. I mean I am pretty sure that made all of us incredibly happy and made us forget about the problems. lol
    [​IMG]