1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Funny idea for UO....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luc of Legends, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was sitting thinking about my smartbutt comment in Captain's Wheel post...

I got to thinking would be cool if we had mobile homes in UO. all you need a few wheels and a couple of horse or llamas. You could move anywhere you want.. :lol:

Now this feature would be only available on small plotsand small old style homes. As we dont want to run down peeps with a moving castle or worse an ugly 18x18 house. Also the amount of tilesto move a castle would be terrible, talk about downing trees not to mention the lagfest a fully loaded castle moving around would make to the shards.

Guess it after effect of the Green Beer from yesterday or someone put something in my DP.

What ya'll think??? Really bad idea? :lol:

Luc

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the new general chat smack talk will be laughing that your home has a flat tire :p

3. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LMAO.. hadnt even though about the general chat smack talk..

Just think about PVP... hiding goes to a whole new low!!!

Luc