1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beefybone, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Beefybone

Beefybone Visitor

May 26, 2008
    Wasn't it Sneaky Que who was pushing this game as an example of a successful PVP game that proves how much everyone likes ganking? Yeah, in this thread. Anyway, it seems...

Fury servers going down for the last time!

Hey Que, tell us again how the entire dev team being fired and the game going to free-play didn't mean it was a flop.
  2. ravenwaves

ravenwaves Guest

I played that game for a short while. It was moderately fun but had severe lag issues. If they could have fixed the lag up and polished it a bit more, it probably would have done better
  3. Wow... Ya know, I was just looking at the Wal-Mart shelf today and saw this game. Looked it over and was like "Hmm." I would be PISSED if I bought it.