1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Futurama is back!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Pestilence Hemp, Mar 23, 2008.

1. oh happy days. makes this the best easter ever.....even though its not really easter.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

When does it come on and what network is it on ? ty .

3. Guest

Guest Guest

comedy central? no?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you serious? Where?

I've been hearing people saying this for years now...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

These are new episodes or reruns?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_schedule/index.jhtml?seriesId=23961&forever=please

There are 'new' episodes, but it looks like they are just the 4 new movies cut down into 4 new episodes each. So tonight they are showing Benders Big Score.

Hopefully it'll draw up enough interest so that they will make more episodes. Haven't seen Benders Big Score yet, but I have the dvd from blockbuster online so i'll check it out soon.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok , cool . I def check it out. ty [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

wow forgot I saw that, is there a new one out now?
    errr what day is it on?

9. what up man.
    yeah think they start tonight. sure time is different. hoping they captured that old magic. its one of the most underestimated shows. ...woot...

10. hell ya, i bought Benders Big Score the day it came out late last fall. It wasnt quite as good as the original seasons but still damn good....just waiting now for the next movie to come out this summer [​IMG]

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought benders big score was awful.

perhaps the other 3 movies (12 episodes) will be better

Lorddog

12. yeah watched it last night. had some funny parts but not as raw as originals. but still glad to see something new from them.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

yeah watched it last night. had some funny parts but not as raw as originals. but still glad to see something new from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. i dont know what it was about the jokes and thier pitches but it just seemed to me a lot less situational humor and a lot more crude/crass humour mocking people. More like how family guy does a lot of its jokes, but still very good to see newer stuff.