1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Future Stream Ideas

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by seasidelion, Jul 21, 2014.

?

Are you willing to appear on stream in the future?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. seasidelion

seasidelion Adventurer

Hey guys, wanted to ask for any and all ideas for future stream content! Additionally who would be willing to directly contribute by being on stream?

Some ideas I had were:
    -Q&A session with Rojjin re: future loot changes (if we can know...)
    -PVP with people (Grudge matches and Pet Battles maybe?)
    -Dungeon Runs with people
    -Rerole new characters and make a first hour of play goals video with someone(s)
    -

2. Rojjin

Rojjin Visitor

I'm still unsure on what I can divulge, mostly I'm sending in very intricate/detailed ideas with lots of technical aspects.

Since they are my ideas and I'm not a direct affiliate, nor am I bound by any agreement, I can discuss ideas all day long. There is some info that I've been allowed to see/use that I cannot share though.

thus far I can say he likes the direction I've got things headed, but how it will be implemented is dependent on how he codes it (easiest way to code/least complex, easier to troubleshoot)

3. Gremror

Gremror Adventurer

Well I know I'm already super famous from the last stream :p I'll happily be in any and all future ones if I'm available.

> -Rerole new characters and make a first hour of play goals video with someone(s)

I love this idea. Anyone can make a video which shows a single player doing this, but I think a group rerole might be really cool. Looking at group mechanics and roles at the same time.

4. Auriel

Auriel Project: Gorgon Game Mod
    VIP

As far as I know, we are not under any kind of NDA, though for something like this I would definately ask. Sometimes he tells me things he doesn't want known yet, so do that just to be safe.

As for streaming ideas, I am planning a scavenger hunt, which might be fun to stream. I am thinking Sunday, but its not set in stone. Also I want Gremror's Hangout interview streamed but that will not be until the week of Kickstart. *plucks a couple more grey hairs* Ok, I think thats it for right now.

5. Rojjin

Rojjin Visitor

unless we pull it on a monday or tuesday i'll have to do it as a vid/highlight we record between 11pm and 9 am

6. seasidelion

seasidelion Adventurer

I think that would be fine, we didn't have a huge audience or anything, I think generating great content would be a priority over whether its live streamed or recorded (and we can stream it at whatever hours, I have carte blanche access to stratics [and my own] twitch). Whatever you can discuss or tease us with would be awesome, but definitely check with Eric!

7. Rojjin

Rojjin Visitor

I'll have my character get with your character since we don't really have "people" to arrange our business for us... we're such peasants

8. Helio

Helio Visitor

I think tours might be a good idea, too. Maybe with a movement speed increase to make it less monotonous to watch when running between, say, Nelson Ballard and Ivyn. It took me forever to memorize where everyone was in and around the town of Serbule. I keep meaning to draw up a map in MS Paint or something, but I keep getting distracted by other things to add to the wiki. :p

I don't think this would be super exciting to watch, but people would appreciate it later.