1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FYI... Frre log in!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Got an old account? You can log in now. I just tried it on Shadowseers old accounts. He sent me the info months ago. I don't know why people send me stuff like that...

I did not take a thing off of any character... He did say use them as I will though.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Yeah... so I misspelled free...

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Free to play? We can cancel our subscriptions?

Or just unbind our credit cards from the account, leaving the account 'activated'?

Your post is unclear... maybe your friend is still paying for the account, or had pre-paid several months in advance and that time hasn't expired yet?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I am sorry... It is unclear. If you have inactive accounts. you can log in.

5. Oczko

Oczko Guest

They do this from time to time usually with a release of a new expansion hoping to get old players hooked again in hopes of them ordering the new expansion and turning there accounts back on when the time runs out... I'm guessing this will probably end around oct 1st.

There is no reason to cancel your acct because this will only be a temporary thing.

Also from what I remember this will not refresh the house decay timer. So dont think because the acct is active and say you was supposed to actiavete your acct next month to keep it from falling for another 90 days that this will help you...

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldn't do me any good anyway...both of my accounts are pre-paid for 6 months at a time for the lowest rate $10.00/month.

7. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Nice, it works. Perfect time to trade all these old holiday/bonus gifts from the inactive accounts to my main.