1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FYI : GM Carpentered Fishing Poles

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Mar 27, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well not sure who has been buying up all my inexpensive fishing poles at two vendor homes, but I regret to inform you, that I just slapped my 120 tailoring onto a soulstone yesterday, to put on my 100.0 mining skill.

I NEED granite and the 3 different assorted gems for making arcane circles etc. (x a lot of em needed) so I been mining since yesterday.

Not sure, yet when I will slap the 120 tailoring back on, maybe in 2-3 weeks or after I get enough granite in all colors and all the gems needed, for making up my arcane circles to sell, I can not even make fishing poles, or addons like beds, etc. without any tailoring skill on my chr., atm though. But I NEED to go do some major big time mining and resources gathering so tailoring is stoned.

Hopefully someone on Siege, will make up some fishing poles in the meantime to put on their vendors, in all wood types. Thx for buyin em all up, at both vendor homes & I hope those fishing poles, will last ya for now.

2. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Damn...... I did indeed put some of them to good use. Hmmm....I'll be hunting for some good poles then. :) Anyone...Anyone...Bueller...Bueller......
    Thanks for making them.

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I know i got my fill. I Went fishing a few days back and used up alot of them with my cousin. I think we have enough for 1 more trip, "maybe" but you are very welcome ;) .
    Hope to be buying more of your fishing poles soon. tyvm

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'll take up the slack on this and put some poles on. I even made a few runic ones a few weeks ago to see what came up, just for the hell of it, I'll shove them on too, someone might find a use for them.

Had to put them on the scroll vendor 'DeeLishus Stationery' No room on the general 'minion'

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yay thx Petra ! :) They NEED them fishing poles ! :) One can buy the crappy fall apart ones off npc fishers but those don't last and a red couldnt buy em off an npc anyways...so I always tried to have fishing poles for those tryin to fish up white pearls and so forth on me vendors in all wood types cuz an oak one may fish em up some luck, a frostwood pole may permit em to cast a spell at a sea serp and remain holding the fishin pole ie spell casting pole in frostwood etc. So I always sold em in all colors of wood just for diff. uses or to help eliminate the plain fishing pole hue boredom color. :)

It has been so long since I literally had *no tailoring* that I even forgot so many things can not be made without that skill in *carpentry* items, that I NEVER stoned my 120 tailoring ... can't even make fishing poles or beds atm, then after I put it on my soulstone fraggy...checked my vendors in Umbra and Brit and........all the fishin poles again sold out...tried to make more and DOH........*need 40.0 tailoring to carp fishing poles :)..........*

But I REALLY need to go mining *still* so yeh tailoring will remain stoned for a few weeks I think. Mined 2 whole days.......lots of WHITE granite...1 copper rock 2 shadow rocks 4 agapites, few gems I need for makin arcanes but duplicates no blue diamonds yet............ I hate this random bs, lol but I got lots more mining to do to even get 9 granites the same color besides *plain* to make tables etc.

Wish they gave us yet another *option* in our mining skill to just mine up gems and granite getting stuck with tons of ORE which, I do not need or want atm. lol I just want ROCKS and gems. lol