1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FYI Items stolen at rares festival

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They are corrently being put on a vendor [there is someone gating at luna atl right now] if you want a rune there is one locked down on my steps at my museum on atlantic [manti knows were is it] directly south of trinsic gate big white house.

Thunderz

2. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Not quite sure I follow what the hell is going on here.

3. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I saw that and my first thought was "I wonder if these are the rares that someone had stolen from pac?".....

4. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

pretty safe bet seeing as Tgoru owns the vendor.

5. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

*still scratching head* :confused:

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Post a picture of this vendors stock?

7. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just watched this person remove all items from vendor, and then disavow any knowledge of stolen goods. Oh, he called me a child for not realizing that these items exitst in game - and it was cooincidence that each of the stolen items actually appeared on the same vendor at once - all this while he was pulling them as fast as he could - and dropping the vendor.

Stratics people - I love you, but i gotta tell you, you absolutely contribute to and allow this behavior by your rules. You need to reconsider. Seriously.

This situation has been minimized and downI just watched this person remove all items from vendor on ATL, and then disavow any knowledge of stolen goods. Oh, he called me a child for not realizing that these items exitst in game - and it was cooincidence that each of the stolen items actually appeared on the same vendor at once - all this while he was pulling them as fast as he could - and dropping the vendor.

Stratics people - I love you, but i gotta tell you, you absolutely contribute to and allow this behavior by your rules. You need to reconsider. Seriously.

This situation has been minimized and downplayed and neutered to death. There is evidence, confessions, and facts - that you continue to surpress.

Items that he pulled from vendor were:

1. Ancient Geisha Kimono Looted From The Shrine
    2. Rubble Broken Vanity - 45mil
    5. Deed To A Blacksmith's Shop (Very old house deed) - 10mil
    19. Equinox Wine - 10mil
    20. Elderberry Wine - 10mil
    25. Green Half Apron - 1mil
    32. Statue of Relvinian (bust) - 5mil
    33. Replica of the Rowan Tree - 1mil
    46. Engraved Wedding Ring "My Heart Is Yours...Love Always, Angel" - 5mil
    47. Angel Gift Box (bright pink) - 10mil
    48. Remains of a Carved Ziguart Toy (Pac Event) - 40mil
    49. Sash "Greetings From EM Faine Morgan - Orign 2010" (misspelled/only a few got out before caught - 30
    played and neutered to death. There is evidence, confessions, and facts - that you continue to supress.

8. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Stratics has nothing to do with this. A guy played a theif, a con man even, and walked off with a lot of rares. Stealing IS allowed in UO. It's even a profession.

Now, because of the size of the theft, and the vast effect it has on so many victims, Stratics should humble down and change their rules??...Somehow I see stratics balking at such a request.

I said before, yes, he did steal....but fencing the goods is another path to travel. Sorta like trying to sell the Mona Lisa, a private collector would buy it....same deal here, there are players who will buy this stuff.

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You should know that stratics doesn't make exceptions to their rules. No accusations, attacks, etc no matter the reason.

10. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

vendor is gone, I also saw him take it all down. I'd say the community has done a pretty good job of making this guys life hard to sell these goods in public. His only option to offload these is to a Broker and he won't get nearly what he wants going that route.

11. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Stratics has deleted evidence and whitewashed indicators that point to the culprits, even down to the nitty gritty of admissions by board members. Not sure what else has to be said there.

12. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Post Edited.

13. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

who cares u are the idiots for coowning him to the chests. All i got to say is nice work to him. He worked u trammies over and did what he wanted. So if i was him id post about it and boast who cares. As some other idiot on pac posted karma is gonna get him. How the hell is karma gonna get him. Stealing is part of uo. Hell even murdering ppl is part of uo. Is karma gonna get me because i killed someone?

If u wanna cry do it to the idiots who coowned him... nuff said.

14. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

this is a nice post, please keep them coming

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Stratics has nothing to do with this mess.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Locked pending review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.