1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[FYI]Japanese shards were published...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by athos_uo, Feb 10, 2010.

1. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

at the maintenance time of this morning.

EA Japan official UO site announces that all shards will be published at the next maintenance time.

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Appreciate the heads-up. Thank you.

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

American shards probably won't get updated until Fairfax is out of the snowstorms which keep coming. I wonder if the guys have even been in the office this week, probably won't be back for another day or two. But then again, I probably wouldn't notice the publish on Chesapeake unless someone told me.

4. canary

canary Guest

You would be wrong.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

About what?

Oh. This, I suppose. And yours.

UO Stratics get the news before UO Herald posts it, I guess. Well, as confirmation, thanks for telling me :).

6. canary

canary Guest

The publish went live to all shards.

Heck, someone COULD have updated the Herald from home, their continued lack of communication and, well, competence is staggering.

I'm awful glad they spent an entire publish redoing insurance so I could save about 1k a death (not). They could have actually worked on squashing long standing bugs, put some love into the EC or actually worked on overdue projects (the Virtues come to mind). Ugh.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Thanks -- edited my former post while you were responding I believe, hehe.

Maybe they updated their Twitter, hrm. Nope, last Tweet is Origin.

8. canary

canary Guest

That would infer they were improving their communication with the playerbase, which is clearly not happening. We shouldn't have to be using the Japanese UO site for first hand info on stuff like this. I just wish that the current UO team would stop being so blatantly dismissive regarding their work ethic. And no, it is not just this incident, but a host of issues that has went on after the layoffs and the promise 'nothing will change!' from Mythic... because that was one heck of an empty promise.

Edit: Heck, they still have Draconi and Chrissay listed on the main Facebook page as working for them. I can see they are attentive to detail.