1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FYI MYTH Customers :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Jul 24, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If ye lookin in the normal place for your fishing poles, or tables, chairs, addons etc. and runebooks gatescrolls or whatevers in MYTH town village all of the vendors, are in the process of being rearranged onto ONE house of mine out there, not 2.

I removed the vendors at my Hughes home and I am putting ALL of his vendors at my Miranda's home. The fishing poles 'are' still there, but at Miranda's second floor balcony the arrow bolt and bola vendor will now be carrying the fishing poles *at Miranda's*

I am remodeling both their homes out there atm, to serve entirely different village functions. I apologise for any temporary inconvenience and thank ye for ye continuing patronage in MYTH town village.

I hope to be all done with both of my two homes' remodelings, & the entire rearranging my vendors done, hopefully in a few days. ATM I do not even have all of my squaking parrots back up yet tho. haha

:danceb::D

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Getting there, nearly done with consolidating the vendors from two of my homes to one, but I still have a few more vendors to put up, way out there yet.

There are a few newer historic books written by others from Siege, mostly open for public readings, & bits of armor made by Ginsu and a few others' GM crafted items, on the patio, and a public set dye tubs, set for anyone to use whenever they shop out there.

Rune books, bolts & arrows, and other things were RESTOCKED earlier today.

Just do not hit alt n, when ye are out there, or every one of my parrots' names will come flying at you. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]