1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FYI UO Account Management is down...For Lug only! thx the end!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lug, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Lug

Lug Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No news for the reason why, just letting others know. Maybe someone here with contacts to the power that be at EA can inform them.

#1 Lug, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

In what way is it down? I've just reached the page without a problem.

3. Lug

Lug Lore Master

When I go to UO.com and click on account management ( https://accounts.eamythic.com/ ) and when I open the CC and click the "account" button IE displays this message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

I havent tried a different brower yet, but I have no problem connecting to any other page on the internet.

#3 Lug, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  4. Lug

Lug Lore Master

Ok I tried to access account management from another computer and still no access.

Is anyone else having any luck connecting to uo account management?

#4 Lug, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  5. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I activated a couple codes this morning and also logged in it just a min ago. Using IE as well. It's on your end somehow.

6. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Im connecting BUT Im getting an error repeatedly when trying to activate an account!!!

7. Lug

Lug Lore Master

Ok after four computers, three OS's, and three browers I decided to disable my firewall on my router and check uo's account management site.... I now can access it. I'm glad I can access it, but puzzled why my router would block only One Site and that site be UO's Account Management... wtf!?!

Thanks for the replies as they helped me troubleshoot.

8. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

The warehouse is basically the log in servers what has all our information stored. by the terminology it would seem they are migrating all information that is carried over all servers into this one server.

9. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No I had the same issue when ever i went to attempt to go to account page I got an error saying this cannot be displayed and bounced back to 1.27.0.0.1 , Recently I got an early birthday gift of a tablet and I attempted to try to reach from there and I got an entirely different message *Certificate Issued by an entity not trusted by my cpu's operating system, security has generated its own security credentials , seems to be a ssl error , but I bypassed it on the tablet and now can use it on my cpu. So I guess you need to find a way to bypass to get it to work again.

Good Luck