1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Willo23, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Willo23

Willo23 Guest

Hey everyone. Some of you may or may not remember it, but I want to bring back my old guild The Gray Corps. We were a very friendly guild, willing to help anyone and everyone with anything. It is open to anyone new and old. You can reach me on ICQ at 418914669
  2. King Durango

King Durango Guest

I've added you on my ICQ 107510108, I'm interested.
  3. Mac_adoo

Mac_adoo Guest

Hey I remember the G^C. Kewl group. Highpeak, Magnolia and such. Would be interested.
  4. Willo23

Willo23 Guest

Sounds good, im usually in general chat or you can icq me any time.
  5. Willo23

Willo23 Guest

Also looking for allies! Just message me and we can talk.
  6. Willo23

Willo23 Guest

I wanted to add that over the 11 or so years this guild has been around, this guild was made with the intention of helping eachother in any way we can, and thats the way it will always be.

For an example. Long ago I owned a small tower, it was my first home and I was proud of it. One day after coming home from work, I come to find my account has been hacked, and the hacker sold my home. (Enter G^C) The guildmaster at the time went to the person who bought my house from the hacker, offered them double what they paid, but was turned down. So she went out and bought me a bigger home instead, and helped me replace my lost items.

I would have, and still would do the same thing. Gold is nothing if you cant have fun and help people with it in my opinion. When your apart of the guild, your part of our family.
  7. Willo23

Willo23 Guest

Added 2 great members recently, always looking for more to join us and have some fun.