1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

G-V Shard Event

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by AKA Harloff, Sep 26, 2010.

1. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

G-V had a Shard event tonight 9/26/10
    Hide and Seek winner got 10 mil

Mucklebones the Mage was the winner

2. canary

canary Guest

Aw, would have been nice if this was advertised beforehand on someplace like stratics. I'm sure a lot of people would have been interested. :)

3. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

My bad, I try to post the G-V shard hunts a week before they happen. But for the last 3 months I have been living with my dad. To keep him out of a nursing home (advanced copd) no internet at his house, The one or two days a week I get to come home the last thing on my mind is posting the hunts and I sometimes forget.

We did spamed it at Luna and shard chat 20 min before the event

As a reminder G-V does a Shard Event the last sunday of each month (the 4th sunday if 5 sunday's are in a month)

next shard event is Oct 24th @8pm cst

4. canary

canary Guest

Gotcha. Well, you guys are a big guild... is there someone you could delegate the responsibility to like 3-4 days in advance to post on stratics? You could have them forward it to Lava or Phayde and get the [news] tag as well, which always draws attention.

Sorry about your father and his condition. I think thats great though you have such dedication to your family.

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

I just added the G-V event nights to the Event Calendar on the Great Lakes UORPC.NET site as the 4th sunday of every month.

If something gets posted here, I'll try to repost it on the Tribune there.

Does G-V have a web site to link to?

6. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest