1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

G-V Shard Hunt May 23rd

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by AKA Harloff, May 20, 2010.

1. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

G-V Shard Hunt for May DOOM

Weapons needed for warriors will be Cold , Fire, And Undead
    Gates will start at 7:45pm cst last gate at 8pm cst From Luna to G-V Island for party (check out our Banner)

note: this post is 1/2a$$ed = new computer everything not transfered over yet why the AKA, Stratics wont let me log in under old account

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Demons.

Dark Fathers (main room) are Demon; resists are even. Room One is Undead, immune to cold, vulnerable to....I forget. Room Two is no slayer, vulnerable to cold. Room Three is Demon, I forget the vulnerability. Room Four is Undead, vulnerable to energy. Room Five is Demon, vulnerable to physical.

Corpse Skin is of immense use in every room save Room Five; their physical resist is so low that Corpse Skinning them actually makes them harder to damage.

-Galen's player

3. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

4. Buck22

Buck22 Guest

I would like thank you for the shard invite it was a good time seeing all work together.I mainly play sonoma just transfered a chacter here to check out other shards.

5. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

G-V Would like to thank everyone for turning out last night. Every run pulled up 5 Darkfathers, On the final run as the last Darkfather fell a Harbinger was spawned.Hopefully your gift bag check covered your insurance as he took everyone by surprize