1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

G-V Storage Home next To Guild House 4 Sale

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by xxmoondancerxx, Jan 24, 2008.

1. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey there G-V members if interested I am selling the house next to your guild home 7x8 built. 20 mil. Nice little storage house for your goods if interested please ICQ me at 409897249!

Might be able to make plot bigger I just tried to put what I thought would hold the spot for you!

2. No offence.
    I know I wouldn't pay 20 mil for it. I would just wait you out if it was me wanting it. Right now I have 2 houses in front of the same guy houses. All he needs to do is trade me houses, and he would have a keep, and so would I. I Icqed a friend who is in his guild, but since I havent heard back Im assuming the person doesnt want to do it. So I'll just sit and wait him out

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hey there G-V members if interested I am selling the house next to your guild home 7x8 built. 20 mil. Nice little storage house for your goods if interested please ICQ me at 409897249!

Might be able to make plot bigger I just tried to put what I thought would hold the spot for you!

[/ QUOTE ]

What a friendly and helpful little sort you are. Hey G-V, I cluttered a spot with a crappy little 8X7 so I could try to weasel 20 mill out of your guild. LMAO.

4. Thats what I was thinking. I sold my 18x18 in tram for 20mil sounds like someone is looking for a quick buck.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hah. The house dropped earlier this evening. Nice try.

6. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

#1 YOU CANT PUT A KEEP IN MALAS
    #2 If it is worthy enough to them they'd take it [​IMG]

7. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

Well funny thing is they were willing to offer 50-60 mil for one spot in that area so why not offer 20 [​IMG]