1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gaaaah someone tell me a better way to chop logs, PLEASE

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay I have a huge amount of logs my little sister looted from an idoc some time ago. I'd dearly love to shove those logs somewhere, instead I'm chopping them into boards. I have stacks from 60k to 11k. My lumberjack can hold 275 logs, I have a macro to target axe. If there's a fast better way PLEASE tell me! This is slow tedious, boring work! Any help would would be appreciated.

2. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Using the CC, make a Last Object Last Target macro. Click your axe and use it on the logs at your feet, then pick up the logs and run the macro. The boards will appear in your backpack. Click your mouse to make the log graphic go away and move the boards to a container.

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Just went out behind the house and did piles of 1001 & 1067. I'm doing this on Siege with GM exceptional hatchets and 73-74 Lumberjacking skill. Unless the logs having been in a commodity deed or being in a house messes something up, you can do 1000+ regular logs or more at a time and send the pile in your backpack to the bank with a bag of sending if you want.

Jirel, give it a try and let us know if there is a maximum it will do. If it is only a thousand per try it'll still make the job a lot shorter.

4. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

Ahhh, okay! These have been on a commodity deed and are currently in a house. That's why couldn't get it to work. I'll drag em outside and give a try again. As Peanut would say Its good, its good,its good,its good, its Gooood!

5. King Greg

King Greg Seasoned Veteran

Yeah lovely old trick. Used to work with leather too until this rubbed one of the dev's the wrong way.