1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gag Track Problem

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by bananabonanza, Jul 5, 2011.

1. So I have finished the gag training for toonup (from TC) and drop (from DD) and I cannot figure out where or how to start my 3rd gag track. I am currently working on the last toontask in DG (teleport to DG), but I have not come across a task for a new gag track in DG.

Suggestions? Solutions?

Thanks!

Clover Bananaroni
    45 Laff points

2. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Minnies melodyland is the next track.

3. is there a special location in minnie's melodyland to go to? because the HQs there are only presenting "just for fun" toontasks

4. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

Well, if you are still working on tp to DG, then you should be able to get the gag track tasks after you finish that task (maybe others like sellbot hq, carry more jellybeans or toontasks). You have to do a lot of crucial tasks before you can start training again.

5. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

did you finish the teleporting task mingler or legal eagles?

6. I guess I have to finish that task then. Thanks for the advice!

7. Qwerty_Two

Qwerty_Two Guest

At certain points, you have to finish a the last task in a set, before moving on to the next set.

Some of the info is included here in the playground task descriptions: http://toontown.stratics.com/playgrounds/