1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gain Lore

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Blitzkreig, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Blitzkreig

Blitzkreig Guest

Can anybody verify if the trick to gaining lore using 2 pets ona boat still works? I am able to get one gain every once in awhile using it, but never more then one from the same spot. I have 2 horses, in a guild, vetting until I gain lore in a boat, stopping, and then coninuting to heal the same pet. Am I missing somthing? If not is there another way to gain lore now adays?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That method no longer works per se. The anti macro code aka 8x8 was taken out a long while ago so you can just set in your house or wherever and Lore a tamed pet. I think it took me about 8hrs to GM lore from 0 the last time I did it. Over GM I just let it gain passively through taming and vet.

3. Blitzkreig

Blitzkreig Guest

Thanks just working it at home did the trick to get to GM. Now I can bond my Cu [​IMG]