1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gaining forensic evaluation of off chests

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Aug 13, 2010.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have a picked paragon chest in my pack and i cannont gain forensic evaluation on it. I have 40 skill

Is there a trick im not aware of?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Forensic Evaluation works on chests?

Are you sure you shouldn't be training "Detect Hidden" instead?

3. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

http://www.uoguide.com/Forensic_Evaluation

This is where i got my information from. I am trying the skill on a picked paragon chest, no gains...

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Forensic Eval works on many things but yes it works on chests.

If your on GLs I would suggest finding the Treasure Hunters of Britannia. They have a very nice tower loaded with chests for working lockpicking...

This is where I GMed my forensics. Hours and hours of checking those chests.

5. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Without being anti-UOGuide, I am fairly sure that is either plain wrong or outdated. Try using Forensics on a paragon chest and have a crystal ball of knowledge. Sure the ball doesn't always work anyway, but even at 0 skill you get no gains (and at 0 you can get gains off even things that are "too challenging").