1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spirit Speak] Gaining just spirit speak

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Brgers, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Brgers

Brgers Guest

So I've reached a dilemma. I'm only going to 105 necromancy, but 120 spirit speak. Currently my necromancy is locked at 105, and my spirit speak is only 91. What would be the fastest way to gain spirit speak? Using the skill or spamming curse weapon?

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Basicaly just Spam Spiritspeak, thats how i did mine, took about 2 hours but it worked.

3. Mr Plod

Mr Plod Guest

Stone necro off your char.
    Pick the fasterst spell that you wont be able to cast. I think wither is a good one for this.

Spam wither.
    SS should raise pretty quickly.

Im pretty sure this will work. It used to but I havent tried it for a long time.

4. If the above does not work simply cast curse weapon its your faster casting and if you have a ton of mana regen with focus and med you can cast it constantly. it is the fastest way to raise it. Now keep in mind SS over 100 is a pain in the but to gain will take you about 10-15 hours to get it from 100 to 120

5. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

One thing I do not understand.

Spirit Speak can be invoked by itself. That is, one does not need to cast any spell to use Spirit Speak.

So, to train Spirit Speak up, why not just invoke Spirit Speak over and over rather than casting any spell ??

6. Gelf

Gelf Guest

using spirit speak is considered a skill and has a skill timer i,believe 3 seconds,so its alot slower to gain that way

7. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm currently training spirit speak to 120 for the 4th time.

Steps:

1.) Go into lich form.
    2.) SUmmon Shadow Wisp
    3.)Set up macro that looks something similar to the following:

Cast spell (Curse Weapon)
    Pause 1.8 seconds

4.) Then just spam that. :sleep2: