1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Provocation] Gaining Prov with new Dungeons?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by lancelot99, Sep 15, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Im finally grtting around to training my prov mage and after reading the guides on this forum, i'm wondering if any training can be done within the new dungeons and what level?

I am currenly starting at 50 provo (i will use the masteries to train from 100 - 120)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

50 is maybe a little too low, kappa should be pretty good at that level, in Tokuno. I found level 1 shame was a bit too well populated for my taste but mud elementals on level 2 work pretty nicely when my skill was high enough, and later, molten earth elementals on level 3. Remembering that if there's only one of a foe, if you have magery, you can always provide your own 'dancing partner' by casting an EV or earth elemental to provo it onto.

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Cheers for reply :)

4. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

I think the mudpies start at 60 in shame, but the earth elems are 70. So prolly want to wait at least till 60 if you were planning on training there.