1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaining Provoke

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by zackerybarber444, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Okay....... I need a lot of tips for gaining in provoke my musicianship is 99.6 and my provoke is 77.5 and im having a lot of trouble gaining i switch instruments everynow and then (Not GM) and have been trying Liah's guide but i just dont seem to be gaining as fast as it said i should be... Any Suggestions ?
  2. You could...

Go to the next stage. I've found most guides cut-off points (I haven't done hers, so won't say yay or nay about it specifically) are a little bit high for my tastes. I typically go up to the next higher skill level (lesser hiryus in your case) about 2 points early.

Use a GM instrument, go 10 points higher. Or even using a slayer instrument, go 20 points higher. Or use the opposite slayer instrument and go lower in the progression.
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

If you get some decent jewelery and slayer instruments you can just hunt where ya want to and let it go natural! Other than than that id say your busted out a luck provo is very hard to gain in any power gaming style without using an exploit