1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Remove Trap] Gaining Remove Traps Over 90 w/o Tinkering

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jan 21, 2015.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

So I'll start with I have my remove traps skill up to 90 and I want to be able to get it to GM. Here's my questions, where do I need to remove traps to gain from 90-GM?

Is it possible to do in various dungeons?

I'd prefer to do that than macro it.

That being said I do have GM tinkering, will a GM tinkered trap give me those gains at this RT level?

I do play Siege so remove trap is needed unless you are willing to just get a 70's suit and take the damage. At 90 I am in RoT so I will get my gains in time and why I would prefer to get gains while farming dungeon chests...la

2. Cephas [V]

Cephas [V] Journeyman

If you worked Detect to GM, know that the hardest traps to remove are the hardest ones to detect. I GM'ed Remove Trap on the chests in the Vesper bank, but the strong boxes in armourer shops are also a worthwhile challenge. I defer to a dungeon guide for locations of highest difficulty spawning chests, but I found silver-edged chests to be the best for the last gains.