1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Resist Spells] Gaining Resist. Protection or not?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Pirate Roberts, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Since the protection spell comes with a magic resist reduction, would this help with training?

2. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, Cast Protection, Go to New Haven where the Spellbinders are and get as many on you as you can handle. I went from 50 Resit to 120 Resist in 1 Hour and 40 minutes with 20 Spellbinders casting on me. It is amazing how fast your skill will go up.

Katrena

Pirate Roberts likes this.
  3. MasterCye

MasterCye Visitor

I Agree. I just did 2 characters to GM that way and it didn't take that long. Probably around 1 1/2 hours total, in several sessions(Can't take the boredom for too long). One advantage on my shard(Baja) is someone has a house right by New Haven, just grab a bunch of Spellbinders and run up on the porch of the house. They won't be able to hit you so you don't have to worry about healing yourself.

4. Sono

Sono Adventurer

People also stand on that white building to the west of town. I guess they can't get you there and just keep casting.