1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaining skill in ninja?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nico-SP, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

I'm stuck at 56.7 from mirror image,what do i cast to get to rot and to 100?Any advice is appreciated.
  2. backstab some and kill them [​IMG] use shdowjump
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep. Shadow jump, then focus attack to 85, then deathstrike to 120.
  4. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

your kidding right?
    so i have to hide then stealth th backstab a image?
    there gotta be a easier way srsly~
  5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Yep. Shadow jump, then focus attack to 85, then deathstrike to 120.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shadow Jump.... Get ninja jewels if u cant shadow jump now then shadow jump till focus attack at 85... hit ur other guy every 15min with focus attack then DS
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a chr. here at 109.3 or so ninja. Every 15 mins. I summon a mirror image of myself, click the death strike, war mode and KILL my self image or try to or fail to, it doesn't matter ya get a gain in ninja..only thing that worked for me too, past 100.0 has been deathstriking my mirror image.

Only takes a couple seconds ...every 15 mins............. rinse repeat ! [​IMG]