1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Gains going sooo slooooow

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Hwarang, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Hwarang

Hwarang Guest

I'm at 114.5 now, have about 6k leather left.. not even sure if that'll take me to 115 or not, lol. Anyone know how much leather it shoudl take to get from 115 to 120 making studded dos?

2. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Look into the new gargoyle cloth armor. Might find something to sub for the leather items.

The way I remember from long ago, it was around 1-2K hides per gain at that skill.

3. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bingo.

Make Gargoyle Cloth Kilts all the way to 120.

Use Salvage bag, put cloth in there then 'make max' on the kilts until you use up your cloth.

Select recycle cloth.

Rinse...repeat.

Brilliant. No leather required.

4. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's what I did last week finally hit 120. Prior to SA I was doing 0.1 per day after running out of leather.

I got better gains without a talisman and keeping the success chance between 40 to 50 and doing kilts then arms, leggings and finally chest for the final 1-2 points.

Have your GM tinker make sewing kits because then you can get over 100 hits. Keep your backpack item count minimal to increase the max count and keep making until 110 to 125 items in backpack then recycle macro

-Lorax