1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Game client error :(

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by LittleSkyWalker, Feb 8, 2010.

1. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I play multi shards. I have a problem today on computer A.... apparently my game client keep crashing on my slot 1 character... The problem ONLY rely on login on character slot 1 (regardless of any shard) I will getting game client crash message (not loading the uo content). However I can login any other chars (slot 2-7) on any shard.

Anyone encounter similar issue before?
    I have restarted my computer.. try run with UOA. I yet to reinstall uo client..

PS: I am able to login char 1 on other computers but not on computer A

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I am not 100% sure, but it sounds to me that your character folder on Computer A is corrupted. I would suggest deleting it and allowing it to be rebuilt.

I'm at work and frankly cannot recall the exact path you would find the data in ... it's under Documents and Settings is all I recall. Perhaps someone else can give the exact path to locate this stuff.

Good luck!