1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Game Crashes When Entering Simwork

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Right after I recieved a promotion at work, it would go to the work lot and within 2 seconds would crash. EA Support isnt helping at all, they have no idea what they are talking about. And I did everything they told me too. Its some other problem. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Anyone elses computer crashing right when they arrive at work? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah its been like 4 days now. Its so frustrating.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

What job, and what level, exactly?

4. If you are working as a swank server, make sure your walls are down before you go to work.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you are working as a swank server, make sure your walls are down before you go to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly when it started happening. My promotion to swank server.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

and looks like that fixed it, putting the walls down. Why does it do that? Is it only the Swank Server? Can you put the walls up afterward?

7. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

If you put the walls up while at work at that level or any level above that, you will crash. Just always make sure your walls are down before you go to work at the restaurant level.

8. MysticNyte

MysticNyte Guest

Wow thank goodness for these posts...cause I was just coming to the forums to say...I got my promotion (Swank Server )and now crash to desktop when I try to go to work....

So I'll put my walls down and try it that way...:)

9. This problem happens at the levels after swank server too.
    It happened to me at sommelier and it still happens to me at maitre'd.

Keeping the walls down helps about 95% of the time, but not all.

I still crash sometimes even with the walls down.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!