1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Game Fiction

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SunWolf, Aug 29, 2012.

1. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Some of you might not care while others do care, just wanted to say thank you to the team or whoever is puting some fiction behind or with the current publish's. Been noticing that for awhile now,and there is always a little story behind everything.

2. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

I really enjoy reading thise stories as well. I think it is the EM's that are writing them, correct?

3. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not really sure for the publish notes, don't think so.

4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The more fiction the better. Though I'm a little disconcerted about the de-moustacheification of Lord Blackthorn.

I saw him crawling and weeping at an event last night. What happened to the Machiavellian badass we all know and love?

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

He never really was one in UO, at least when compared to Ultimas V and IX. Only the Exodus doppelgänger ever really did any serious black hat "Muhahahaha!" moustache twisting.

6. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

He's acting, until the right moment, when he clubs us over the head, steals all our stuff, and RULES OVER ALL!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!