1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Game play window size

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Divie, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Divie

Divie Guest

Hi all, I logged into uo today and found that my usual game play window size (800x600 non full screen display) has started to really strain my eyes, with full screen in effect I can get the entire screen displaying game play window which is far easier on my eyes.. however I loose the uo assist toolbar at the top with bandage time amongst other things. Is there a way to get the game play window covering the entire non full screen display or am I stuck with either painfull eyes or full screen display mode?
  2. Only thing i would suggest is going to the opticians and getting an eye test :lick:

Other than that make sure your actual screen resolution is right :thumbsup:
  3. Divie

Divie Guest

*slaps forehead* yes setting my display to 800x600 sorted it hehe maybe its my brain not my eyes that need testing :D thx for the speedy reply!
  4. hehe, glad u got it fixed :thumbsup: