1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Time Codes not working?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Sandra, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Sandra

Sandra Guest

I'm trying to be a paid subscriber again and was excitedly thinking I could finally visit skill and money houses in EA Land.

But after purchasing a (non-refundable) game time code from the site I normally used in the past (which worked before), I tried entering the code in my EA account page and it didn't seem to work.

So now I've paid but can't use it [​IMG].

I've sent a support request to EA just now. But I was wondering - has anyone else had this problem and do any game time codes work any more? Or have they ceased being a valid method of payment.

And if so, shouldn't EA shutdown the site that's still selling codes and taking people's money without telling them that the codes won't work?!?

Just in case you were wondering the site is www.tsogamecodes.com which I think is also an alias of www.eagamecodes.com
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

where are you entering the code? under "ea-land" or "the sims online" unders subscription.

You must register for "The Sims Online" not EALand

edit to add: welcome back sandra! i didnt even recognize your name for a second.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

There has been an on-going problem with entering game codes....try calling Customer Service (#in the sticky in Tech forum) to make sure that your code goes thru, in a timely manner.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Thanks Beatty.

Yes, I've been following the instructions on the EA Land site and have been clicking on the TSO subscription instead of EA Land.

But it still doesn't seem to work.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Thanks Gilly,

So there is some kind of problem people have been having with the codes?

I'll just wait and see if I get a response from EA to my support request. I'd rather not call the phone number if I don't have to as I am outside of the US.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, people have reported long delays in getting the code credited.....don't wait too long. [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

<font size="7" color="red">SANDRA!!!!!</font>

Welcome back!!! [​IMG]

*looks around and realizes everyone is staring at her*