1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Update #47...

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Seleene, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Seleene

Seleene Guest

Tell me what you think of the new game update...
  2. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

I was just reading over the notes and I think the one thing I am most impressed about is the addition of res points midway in Chardok and Sebilis. Those zones are a pain in the ass and if your group wipes when you are deep, reviving at the start pretty much ends the hunt :/
  3. Seleene

Seleene Guest

That makes a lot of sense. I remember the old raiding zones in Eq 1 and how much of pain it was if none of your rezzers lived during a wipe.
  4. Shari

Shari Guest

I like it. I did the new tradeskill quest first thing and I LOVE the new outfit. I am a provisioner though and got no book with it :(

I did the tempest a few times but to get to one my level I had to go to Kunzar jungle and I hadn't been there yet... or the Fens... so got caught up in all the content there and still am.