1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Game Window Filling Full Screen

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hen, Jul 6, 2013.

1. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes sorry I know this is probably better off in the Tech forum but I would like a quick response if possible.
    Whilst sailing around the Tokuno Islands this morning and switching from the game to the Tokuno Map on Stratics I think I must have hit something, as my gameplay window now fills my entire screen on my laptop.
    I can't see my toolbar at the bottom of the screen and my chars look a bit fat and stretched.
    I restarted the computer but it is still the same and only seems to be affecting UO.
    What have I done and how can I get it back to the way it was?

2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you mean you 'full screened' it by hitting some keys, is it ALT + Enter, something like that?

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

yes, ALT + ENTER will cause your screen to do this.

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes that was it thanks. I was flipping between the gameplay screen and the map of Tokuno and all of a sudden I saw a Kraken was attacking me and I started randomly mashing all my keys in a panic and shouting " THE KRAKEN IS EATING MY FACE!". Then the game went to full-screen and crashed.
    Now this thread can slowly float down to the bottom of the page, like the broken body of the pwnd kraken slowly falling into the sunless world below the Tokuno Islands. It didn't kill me when the game crashed, no, not at all , not me.

Spiffykeen and Sauteed Onion like this.
  5. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aww :( but glad your game is fixed! I kinda like that whole full screen thing, but it's a bugger of a job getting all your stuff in place.

6. Sauteed Onion

[​IMG]

hen likes this.