1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gamecode Expiration?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Izzy MBC, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Hey folks,

This felt like a Newbie question, so I thought I'd put it here, scuse me :3

Game Codes, to enhance your account like Storage Increase ones and 7th Character Slots ones - Do they Expire?

Reason is I brought two codes long ago, a Combo Ticket for both, and a Storage expansion only one. I thought I could use them both, but I couldn't, so I just used... one of them, the Combo ticket I'd imagine.

So I just reactivated a second account only displaying 20% Storage Increase on it's House (A default if you're upgraded to/beyond a certain expansion I believe), and I tried BOTH codes, and neither work. I can't obtain 40% extra storage.

The glorious message for both is:
    Shall I suck it up and spend more money? :(

PS: I just checked the date of the Email, we are talking late 2007, yeah, that far back, LOL, now I feel I'm being unreasonable having read that, but hey, why not ask anyway.

Also, "lol heartily" at the attached image. I also lol how the Forum makes the image larger in size by making it a JPG, jesus christ, I digress though.

Edit: You know what, I'll contact a GM, LOL

Edit Again: I know they can take a while, but 50 minutes now, I think I'll just rebuy when the time comes round that I need too. Sorry about this thread, lol, crazy.

Attached Files:

2. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

not sure if you attempt to claim the upgrade/time codes via in-game help, promo code menu? If yes, this will not work as this is only available for claim token related promotion/rewards.

try to activate your upgrade/time code at uo account management site at
    https://account.ea.com/myacct/uo/uo-hub.jsp?skin=uo

3. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I feel like such a Fool, lol, that worked XD The code worked after almost 2 years of sitting around in there system.

Bravo! Thanks LittleSkyWalker ^^