1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gamecode system is giving invald numbers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just got off the phone for the second time with EA Customer Service. The gamecode system at the store is giving invalid numbers and is being worked on. If you make a purchese, they will send you a working code after the system is fixed.

2. Amber Moon

Amber Moon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It is quite amazing that they can screw up stuff that has been working for years.

Oh, I know! Blame it on the interns.. :lol:

3. Bill Clinton did...

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What type of code were you buying? Gametime? SA account code?

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

The 7 character & 20% storage boost upgrade.

6. Oh, dang. I just bought that last week and it worked without problem. I'd be angry if I had to wait around until they fixed it after getting all set up to start a new char. Hope it gets fixed quickly.

7. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I've been thinking of the memorable days of having to treat hundreds of sick plants after something prevents me from tending one day. I had something like 300 back then, I've got 680 right now. I want to stuff them into 5 unused characters and one I play little, and then if I can't get them tended, since they wouldn't have been logged in, they wouldn't get sick.

And I can tend them using UOA's Use Once Agent then. :)

8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Just spent 40 minutes with EA Customer Service and the store gamecodes still have problems. I'm to expect to see a refund to my credit card for the purchase.

Guess the purchases are actually not final & unrefundable when EA & Mythic can't provide the product you paid for.

9. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

I did the same thing last week... tried 4 hours to get the code to register got as far as the tos/roc pages then it froze up. Had to wait till monday to get a CS to try it ... He had trouble too with the code and had to create a new code to finally get the account upgraded. He said the problem was in the works for repair and they hoped soon it would be fixed.

10. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

can anyone help me with the number to call about this?

i bought a new account code for a friend to start an account and try UO and it is saying it is invalid!!!

So much for getting new players into the game to try SA! It is "INVALID"!