1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gamecodes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nukeworker, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After my personal fiasko with invalid game codes that i supposebly bought from an unregistererd game shop (game store uo herald) I am wonder where and how can i get an upgrade for Stygian Abyss? A friend of mine returned to UO right into this mess LOL.
    I cant seem to find a button where i can acquire the gamecode. And sometimes i get redirected on this "unregistered" site :coco:
    What i am saying is there a link or such on my EA account where I can get an upgrade for SA?

2. Uogamecodes.com is an official supplier. If a CSR gives you garbage, jsut point him to Uoherald, and explain that uogamecodes.com is linked from there. Alternatively, you can buy SA and High Sewas from EAstore.com

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well I wont buy any upgrade or anything else from that store until this mess is cleaned up