1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gametime Codes...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nystul, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm trying to buy a gametime code for my friend so he can start playing again... So does this basically mean our only choice is to make him give me his account info just so I can do it? If so that's pretty stupid if you ask me...

Anyone know anything about this or if there's any other way to get gametime without him having to give me his account information or me having to give him my credit card information?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Call the EA store and tell them you are paying for a friend - they can complete the sale for you and e-mail you a code you can forward to the friend. (866) 543-5435 (not positive on the (866) part).

Good Luck!

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

sweet thank you very much!

i'll wait to hear back from him tonight to make sure he really wants to play and ill get it tomorrow :)

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They need those informations to avoid accounts buying codes over the set limits right ?

I guess that is the reason for asking also the password since, supposedly, those informations are only privy to the owner of the account.

Therefore, it is possible to make sure, at least to a certain degree, that the set limit of buyable codes is not exceeded by a given account.

Still, while I can understand this for some purchaseable codes, I do not understand also this need for gametime codes.

Is there also a limit in the amount of purchaseable gametime ??

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Another suggestion for him (to avoid the hassle of dealing with the game code store) might be to pick up an ultimate game card (http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/). They sell them just about everywhere (the gas station down the road from my house carries them), and I remember someone else posting here that you can use them to pay for UO.

I've never used one myself so I don't know how easy it is, but it's another option.

6. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

And if you have other continued problems, drop me a PM :)