1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gametime question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Hi guys, my account ran out of gametime last night and i went to get out my card to get more and it was gone! i reported to m6y card issuer and they said it will take up to 10 days for a new card to get to me, question is if it takes that long will my house drop? if so is there anyone willing to sell me gametime for in game gold? also what is the current rate, i can scratch together about 500k gold and have some decent items (lrc armour pieces with good resists and mana regain and stuff)

so question is i am looking at getting my card in 9 days, there is a friend to my house, will he be able to refresh it?

if not for the gold listed could i get at least a 30 day gametime card?? if not i would sell the decoration in my house, i have a polar bear rug, a dark flower tapestry an iron maiden and a set of deamon bone armour along with 500k gold, anyone want to do a gametime card for that?

thanks
    Nicky

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

You should be fine. The house will not begin decaying for some time.

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cybernickel sells gametime codes for 3 mil each.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't worry. Decay doesn't start till the account has been inactive for 90 days, you've plenty of time.