1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Bug/Glitch: Altered Gargoyle Quivers...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SoulWeaver, Oct 13, 2011.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

They seem to be poofing for numerous people I did 4 in a row and every time I put it on it just disappeared..... I've heard 4 other people on atlantic had the same exact thing happen to them.. It seems only to be quivers and not Ranger Cloaks or other cape pieces...

Just an FYI becareful untill this is fixed not sure what is causing it....

DEVs' may want to check into it!

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

sorry for your loss, but this bug has been since the beginning of SA and prob wont get fixed any time soon..

your best bet is to get the token and get a new quiver as those tend to survive more.

3. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

as noted this is a known issue. I estimate that it should be corrected by about January 33rd of 2020

4. Ricsreturn

Ricsreturn Adventurer

since Gargoyles don't have archery ability I don't see why this is a bug. They are not supposed to be able to hold quivers. Play the char like they are meant to be and there is no problem. No reason to waste time on something that isn't meant to be in first place.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

This has been a known bug for a LONG time. Sorry for your loss.

6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

The bug then is that the quiver disappears instead of just bouncing back to your backpack accompanied by an error message.

Or: the bug is that it allows you to make a converted quiver at all.