1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gammon Food??

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by anne bonny, Mar 31, 2008.

1. anne bonny

anne bonny Guest

A guild mate is taking great delight in taming all sorts of wacky creatures and calling them his pets. Amoung these is a gammon that says it eats grain or hay.

I know that hay can be bought from a famer but I thought there was a spawning spot for sheaths of Hay like there is wheat as well does anyone know where it is?

Also any sugestions on the grain?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they eat fruit and veg as well? I'm sure I bonded a Gamon once, Ijust can't remember.

Would the wheat that you can pick from the farm fields count as grain?

3. anne bonny

anne bonny Guest

We have tried to give it fruit and it will not take it and same as wheat so who knows.....is there a mysterious grain plant lurking some place no one knows about?

All we know about the hay is that it can be picked from an unprotected farm in Britania and I went through a resources book I had and could not find it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hay in Sakra or lower Moonglow just harvest it you get sheaths

5. Lair Spirit

Lair Spirit Guest

When SE came out, gaman used to only eat gourds (and nothing else).
    Have you tried feeding it those as well?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hrmm, I was sure I'd bonded a Gamon at some point, maybe I didn't in the end! If all else fails, ask in tamers forum maybe? There's lots of peopel there that have tried all sortsa beasties =)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Besides buying it off a farmer all i could find was wheat!! ill keep looking though

8. anne bonny

anne bonny Guest

ty all for you help i will try moonglow could not find at skara brae and i have not tried gourds as when lored itsays either grain or hay..but ty all