1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

garbage cans broken if anyone cares

Discussion in 'UHall' started by flappy6, Mar 27, 2015.

1. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

put stuff in my garbage barrel at home and if sat there for about a hour then slowly disapeared,never got any points

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Mine's working just fine. I just dumped all my death robes from the event tonight and got 16 points! (That's a lot of death robes)

But yeah...they aren't broken..I think yours just hates you :)

3. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Mine is still working normally. Maybe try axing yours and placing a new one?

4. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Wow, you can get points from death robes. The way I die that could give me enough points for the dyes. Lol taking pictures during an event promises lots and lots of death robes. ;)

5. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

I tossed a bunch of items the other day and didn't get the message about clean up points until maybe an hour later. Figured it was just a little hicup in the ole system.

6. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

The House trash barrels have been bugged for quite some time. I never trust them to give accurate clean up points. I always go to Luna or brit to trash items that are worth clean up points.

DJAd and Keith of Sonoma like this.
  7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Time to update them and make them garbage disposals :)

Could add some pew pew sounds to them :p

Scribbles likes this.
  8. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

1) If a trash barrel contains unused commodity deeds the can will not empty.
    2) If your trash barrel was not secured the items probably decayed instead of deleted by the can for points. If you secure your trash barrel you can throw away more than 400 stones at a time.
    3) If you toss stuff in the trash barrel then leave that sub server when the items are deleted you will get the points at a later time when you are back on the subserver they were thrown away on.
    4) If you add items to a trash barrel 1 at a time when you get to 125 it will auto delete and you can continue filling the can without waiting for the timer to empty it.
    5) If you need to throw away a blessed item and it won't let you put it inside a container and throw away the container.

sablestorm, Riyana and Chrille like this.
  9. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

my giant venus flytrap luvs eating blackrock bits and I get points no problem. :)
    besides, it looks prettier than an old gray barrel.

10. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I thought this too for a while. I eventually figured out, it is the 3 minute delay combined with the sub server you are on, when the trash barrel in your house finally does empty. As near as I can tell, you have to be on the same sub server when the home trash barrel empties, or you do not receive the message until the next time you log in on that sub server, or maybe the next time you log in and go to that sub server. It is something weird like that though.